Dinky Dolphins –
Dinky Dolphins sessions. They will be on a Monday 9.30-10.30am, Wednesday 9.30-10.30am and Friday 9.30-10.30am.
These sessions will have a maximum of 8 adults and 8 children and will need to be pre booked.
£5 per adult and under 3’s go FREE!
You can book these from Tuesday 1st September, by calling reception on 01454 866686.
Due to COVID19 restrictions our class numbers are limited so spaces must be booked please. To make a booking please call us on 01454 866686 between 9.00am and 1.00pm)
Our Aquafit classes offer you something different to a traditional gym workout and you’ll really see a difference in your overall health and fitness.
Typical Aqua Aerobics classes will involve all the exercises you would expect in a ‘dry’ class but with added bonuses you can only get from exercising in water. Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles.
• This support is great if you’re older, have suffered an injury or are recovering from illness
• Water pressure helps the heart move blood around the body, putting less strain on it
• The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
• Working out in water can also prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer.
• And… it’s fun! It is not often you can say that about a workout.
Tuesdays from 9.15 – 10.00am
Thursday from 9.15 – 10.00am
£5.00 per person on a first come first served basis.
Now available – Deep water aquafit. We will be running a Deep-Water aqua class as well as our trusty Aquafit to music. Deep-Water aqua provides a dynamic total body work out without any impact.*