FULL TIME LIFEGUARDS REQUIRED
This is not your average 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday Job and involves working shifts, which include early mornings, mid shifts, late shifts and weekend work (one weekend in three).
What does the job involve?
It will be your responsibility to watch over our visitors to ensure they’re safe in our pools and throughout the Leisure Centre, taking emergency action as and when required. Monthly NPLQ training is compulsory for CPD. General housekeeping duties throughout the centre.
Here are some of the duties you will carry out:
• Supervising swimmers.
• Spotting hazards and preventing accidents.
• Controlling unruly behaviour.
• Water rescues.
• Administrating and reporting first aid.
• Setting up / down of sporting equipment.
• Cleaning duties.
Starting salary – £14,514
If you would like to join our team, please call 01454-866685 for any other information, or apply in writing via the application form at the bottom of the page, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWIM ENGLAND (formerly ASA) LEVEL 2 SWIM TEACHER REQUIRED
Permanent or zero contracts available – Starting salary £13.32 per hour rising to £14.60.
We are looking for excellent swimming teacher who has the ability to teach children and adults of all ages and abilities. You will be part of a highly successful and experienced team, so we are looking for someone who is fun and has a passion for teaching swimming.
We want to hear from you if you:
• Deliver high standards of swimming teaching and are self-motivated.
• Are focused and have the ability to demonstrate the highest levels of swimming teaching.
• Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification (Qualified for adults and children) and are up to date on current and modern teaching techniques.
• Work well as a team and as an individual.
So if you are great with people and you would like to join us – whether you are experienced or just starting out we would like to hear from you!
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS clearance.
For more information please call 01454 866686, or Email: email@example.com
If you would like to apply for any of these roles please use the application form below.