Dinky Dolphins –
Dinky Dolphins sessions. They will be on a Monday 9.30-10.30am & Wednesday 9.30-10.30am
These sessions will have a maximum of 8 adults and 8 children and will need to be pre booked.
£5 per adult and under 3’s go FREE!
You can book these from Tuesday 1st September, by calling reception on 01454 866686.
Our Aquafit classes offer you something different to a traditional gym workout and you’ll really see a difference in your overall health and fitness.
Typical Aqua Aerobics classes will involve all the exercises you would expect in a ‘dry’ class but with added bonuses you can only get from exercising in water. Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles.
• This support is great if you’re older, have suffered an injury or are recovering from illness
• Water pressure helps the heart move blood around the body, putting less strain on it
• The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
• Working out in water can also prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer.
• And… it’s fun! It is not often you can say that about a workout.
Tuesdays from 9.15 – 10.00am
Thursday from 9.15 – 10.00am
£5.00 per person on a first come first served basis.
Now available – Deep water aquafit. We will be running a Deep-Water aqua class as well as our trusty Aquafit to music. Deep-Water aqua provides a dynamic total body work out without any impact.*